Advanced Management Accounting
- coverage of strategic aspects of management accounting such as Activity-Based Management (ABM) and Activity-Based Budgeting (ABB)
- a chapter on tax strategy for the corporate sector
- case lets and class- tested studies for conceptual clarity
- extensive exercises with solutions in each chapter for reinforcement of concepts apart from practice problems
- emphasis on learning concepts and their applicability to real-life situation
- discusses all important current developments in the field.
Comprehensive in coverage and accessible in presentation of concepts, this book assumes no prior knowledge of the subject and is a first stop resource for anyone who wishes to learn about the subject. This book will be indispensable as a textbook and would be of much value to the practitioner as well.